Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feeling defeated

Life is going so fast right now I can barely breathe. My hubby is on vaction and I don't know if I can take it. He makes me feel like I am not doing a good job as a housekeeper. I just get so overwhelmed that if it can't be done right I just don't do it. Getting behind is an easy thing to do, especially with the lanudry. The girls room is a total wreck again. I know it is normal but why does it seem like I can't handle it. And tomorrow is another busy day followed by work that night. Friday I will be so tired and Saturday I know will be even worse. And Saturday is a very special day for our family. The baby is getting baptized in the morning after a long day and work Friday.
I know it sounds like I am belly aching. I just want someone in my life that supports me and the things I want to do. I don't feel that in my life right now. I give and give that to my kids and my husband but who gives it to me? Am I getting it but just don't feel it? My husband asked me today why I am so sleepy all the time. I was thinking that same thing about myself yesterday that exact question. I slept so much this weekend because the girls were at my mom's. And it seems no matter how much I slept I woke up sleepy. I told him I just didn't understand it myself. He asked me if I was depressed. I said I think so. About what he says. I don't know. Do I know and just don't want to say? I feel like if I let myself I could just cry at any minute of the day.
I am just keep putting myself into more and more things thinking that I will feel some kind of fulfillment. Why isn't just being my kids mother enough for me right now??

No comments:

Post a Comment