Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Off the routine

So it is totally my fault. I needed to be at my mom's this evening so all the girls and I went over there after school. We normally don't do anything after school. We come home from school, do homework, make/eat dinner, play a bit then it is off the bath and bed.
So it is totally my fault. We were still there and it was already 6:30. I know that doesn't sound that late but when your 1 1/2 yr old is used to eating at 5ish it is quite late. She was so done and still needed to get somewhere to eat. We eat dinner and she doesn't want to sit still. We are finally done and on our way home. Everone including myself was on the edge. Baby was screaming and the other 2 were getting on each others nerves.

I was so happy to be home and I almost dont want to go to sleep because I just want to enjoy the silence. This is what happens when you have your kids on a daily routine and get off it. Would it have been easier to not have a routine in the first place??

No comments:

Post a Comment