Sunday, June 13, 2010

First full day to blog

I have had a very good Sunday. Up way too early but what else is new. We had breakfast then was off to Lowe's for some yard supplies. Washed the diapers and the towels and loaded the dishwasher. Today was the one sunday we have our ICAN meetings. It is a great time to talk to other women about birth and how we feel about it. We support each other in ways I didn't think could be. I love having a place to go to and say how I feel about my births and everyone there understands. I got to take a friend and her new baby boy.

You know after my third baby girl was born I was 100% sure that I did not want to have anymore kids. I knew that after my second I was not ready to stop so when I had that feeling during my third pregnancy I was like "ok so this is it, I know, I am sure". But now I think that it would great to have more babies.

Then I try to think about how this last pregnancy was so hard on my body. Then the whole breastfeeding issues I have. I, ofcourse without a doubt would try to breastfeed the next. If there was a next that is. But also reminds me of all the money it costs for formula. Man I really hated having to buy formula and making bottles.

Anyway, I am happy to say that I am getting some alone time. Mom has all the girls at sis's house swimming.
Time to think about dinner then lots more net surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment