Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Test of patience

I really would love to have more babies. But after a day like today I just don't think I can handle the ones I have now. My middle one will simply not listen to me or anyone for that matter. She does what she wants when she wants. Not to mention she can't keep those little hands to herself. I found myself loosing my patience more than once with her today.

How in the world did my grandma do it???? She had 5 kids. Four of those were a year apart. So a newborn, a one yr old, a two yr old and a three yr old. WTF??? How???? Plus she washed her cloth diapers by hand and hung them to dry. OR she would walk to her mothers house a block way with all the kids to wash in her washing machine. But still no dryer. I really wish she was still here to help understand how she did it. I really miss her.

Am I stupid to want another baby. Do I really want another or am I just in love with pregnancy and birth so much that I would want another baby just for that? Man that sounds really silly, it is the truth. I think that pregnacny and birth are one of the most amazing things we as women can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment