Monday, July 19, 2010

Feeling bad

So I have been told that every time I am not home for bedtime the girls are all asking for me. There is lots of crying and I want mommy's. That just makes me feel so bad! I am trying to be a good mom, make my business a success and do things that I want to do. Oh and I have to wait tables too.
I went to a meeting tonight because I want to be involved with the birth fair this year and when I got home I heard about all the crying. Then my 6 yr old comes in my room after being asleep for at least 2 hrs crying. I took her back to bed and tried to find out what was wrong. She did not want to tell me. I really think that she was partly sleep walking because of the way she was acting. Anyway, she said that she was not happy. I tried to get her to talk to me about it but she just wouldn't. (Something I guess I should get use to). I just hated seeing her like that and wanted to help and fix it.

How are you suppose to do this? Stretch your time during the day to make time for all your kids, your job, and yourself. Are my kids going to grow up hating me for not being there that one time they remember in your young lives.

1 comment:

  1. I think once they have babies and walk in your shoes, they'll understand!

    ReplyDelete