Monday, July 26, 2010

So Done

I have always played with the idea of having more kids. I love kids and babies and would love to have a big family. However, this summer is really testing me. The house is always a mess. Someone is always spelling something. I clean a room and have a baby following right behind me pulling things down. I just don't know if I could have anymore. I was so over it today. My 3 yr old is/was potty trained for atleast 10 months or longer. She has decided that she can't make it to the bathroom anymore and just pees right where she is standing.  I had an entire load of laundry that was towel, panies, and bottoms just from the past 2 days of her peeing on the floor. I just get so mad. I try not to but that is my first reaction. I dont know if maybe she needs more attention from me and is trying to get any attention that she can (whether it be negative or not). Maybe she has a medical condition. But I know she doesn't because she was doing just fine before and could hold it long enough to back it to the bathroom.

Also, this whole meal planning thing. I am so bad at it. Why can't I be on top of it with meals? It is so tiring having to plan a nutrious breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and most time snacks) for all these little people. And how do you not feel gulty when you give them pizza or nuggets or whatever when you forgot/didn't have time to go to the store for dinner.

I just think I am so done.

No comments:

Post a Comment